|Categories of objects, attributes|
|INT-1 cross reference|
The tags defined on this page will render in various nautical charts.
This page defines values for the "seamark:anchorage:category" tags.
Where more than one value applies, the tag value should be a semi-colon separated list.
|Unrestricted anchorage||unrestricted||An area in which vessels anchor or may anchor.|
|Deep water anchorage||deep_water||An area in which vessels of deep draught anchor or may anchor.|
|Tanker anchorage||tanker||An area in which tankers anchor or may anchor.|
|Explosives anchorage||explosives||An area set apart for anchored ships discharging or receiving explosives.|
|Quarantine anchorage||quarantine||An area where a vessel anchors when satisfying quarantine regulations.|
|Sea-plane anchorage||seaplane||An area in which sea-planes anchor or may anchor.|
|Small craft anchorage||small_craft||An area in which yachts and small boats anchor or may anchor.|
|Small craft mooring area||small_craft_mooring||An area in which yachts and small boats moor.|
|Anchorage for periods up to 24 hours||24_hour||An area in which vessels anchor or may anchor for periods of up to 24 hours.|
|Anchorage for pushing-navigation vessels||pushing||An area where pushing-navigation vessels may anchor|
|Anchorage for a limited period of time||limited_period||An area in which vessels may anchor for a period of time not to exceed a specific limit.|
|Anchorage for other vessels than pushing-navigation vessels||non_pushing||An area where other vessels than pushing-navigation vessels may anchor|
|Anchorage for dry cargo vessels||dry_cargo||An area where dry cargo vessels may anchor|
|Anchorage for rafts||raft||An area where rafts may anchor|
Anchorage areas may have restrictions applied to them. See: restrictions.
OSM seamark resources
- Seamark tag values(en)
- Seamark objects(en)
- Seamark attributes(en)
- Categories of objects(en)
- INT-1 cross reference(en)
- Inland waterway notice marks (CEVNI)(en)
- Inland waterway lateral marks (CEVNI)(en)
- S-101 ENC/iENC registry (iho.int), the ENC Data Classification and Encoding Guide (DCEG) can be downloaded as zipped PDF, online access to symbols in Portrayal Register
- International nautical chart symbol legend (Chart INT-1, NOAA)
- Encoding Guide for Inland ENCs (openecdis.org, 2018), an international standard of the Inland ENC Harmonization Group is currently in development (IEHG Publication S-401, 2019)
- European Code for Inland Waterways (CEVNI), (UNECE, Fifth revised version 2015)
- European Code for Signs and Signals on Inland Waterways (SIGNI), (UNECE Resolution N0. 90, 2018)