|train = no|
|Specifies that a train does not stop at a feature|
|Group: Public transport|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag train=no is used to specify that trains do not stop at a feature such as a train station, halt or platform. This tag is mainly used for train stops which are not a tram=*, subway=* or monorail=* train stop. It may overlap with light_rail=no in some cases.
This tag was approved for use with public_transport=stop_position only, when proposed at Proposed_features/Public_Transport, however it has also been used with other railway=* and public_transport=* feature tags.
How to map
- Add the tag train=no to a feature such as a public_transport=stop_position or railway=platform to specify that trains do not stop at this feature. This is especially useful when the same node is shared by a railway=* with a train and a highway=* with a bus, or by two railway=* types such as trams and light_rail.
- access=* - general access restrictions - while train=yes/no appears to be an access restriction, it is rarely used in this way
- tram=* - specifies whether trams or streetcars stop at a feature
- subway=* - specifies whether a subway train stops at a feature
- monorail=* - specifies whether a monorail vehicle stops at a feature
- light_rail=* - specifies whether "light rail" trains stop at a feature - unapproved tag