|Public transport infrastructure key.|
|Group: Public transport|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 6|
|Tools for this tag|
- See also: Public transport
The public_transport key denotes stop positions and platforms of public transport. Stop position are placed as node on the street. Platforms are placed next to the street. Both are members of the relation stop_area and route relations.
Bus stop tagging in 60 seconds
A node, on the way which the bus travels on, at the position where the bus stops:
A primitive (node, way, or area) where the passengers wait:
- highway=bus_stop (This older tag is still necessary because without, the bus stop currently is not rendered on the main page, see bug report.)
This table is a wiki template with a default description in English. Editable here.
- Proposed features / Public Transport - Public transport schema 2010/2011 (approved)
- Proposed features / Simplified public transport scheme (2019) - new effort to simplification (draft)
- public_transport:version=* - Used to distinguish between different public transport relation schemes