From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Key:bus)
|Access permission for Public Service Vehicles (psv).|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
PSV stands for Public Service Vehicles. Use this tag for roads or lanes which are designated to public vehicles. More specific tag may be needed if only some specific public vehicles are allowed.
- vehicles used in a passenger service (no matter how many seating positions they might have)
- taxi=* (taxi)
- light vehicle used in passenger service (about 8 to 16 passenger seats)
- vehicles with more than 12 seating positions (whether they're used for hire or reward or not)
- bus=* (a bus acting as a public service vehicle)
- heavy motor vehicles with more than nine seating positions
For values see access=*.