Jump to navigation Jump to search
|amenity = bbq|
|A permanently built place for having a BBQ|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
This might include provision of the fuel, but more typically would require you to bring your own (e.g. the structure just has a grill shelf for putting the charcoal/wood).
- covered=yes/no -- default is no.
- bbq:type=masoned/hibachi/tandoor/kettle... See
- bbq=* - The availability of a barbecue (grill) at a tourism accommodation
- leisure=firepit - Structure where you may have an openfire=*
- fireplace=* - A framed opening made in a chimney to hold an open fire
- amenity=baking_oven - An oven
- oven=* - To describe the type of an oven (*:type= is also a usual namespace)
- stove=* - The availability of a stove at a tourism accommodation
- tourism=picnic_site - A place set-up for people to have a picnic e.g. with tables and chairs. An amenity=bbq might be used part of this, or alongside it.
- amenity=fast_food - A fast food outlet. This tag should be used instead of amenity=bbq where there is a commercial operation to provide grilled meat as a fast food outlet. The tag amenity=bbq is more intended for facilities allowing you to have your own BBQ.
- bring_own_bbq=yes - tag proposed and considered as a good idea for places where one is allowed to bring barbecue, but there is no grill or firepit provided on site.
- Barbecue grill - For an overview of different types of barbecue grills, including non-public ones.