Jump to navigation Jump to search
|building = digester|
|A building constructed as a digester, a bioreactor for the production of biogas from biomass.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag building=digester represents a building specially designed and constructed as a digester, a bioreactor for the production of biogas from biomass.
How to map
Map the building as an area and add the tag building=digester.
You may also place a node at the center of the building, if it is not possible to map the area.
Other optional tags:
- operator=* (the name of the company which operates the digester)
- ref=* or name=* (any reference number or name commonly used to refer to this digester building)
- To tag the digester as a functioning power generator use power=generator + generator:output:biogas=* + generator:type=bioreactor
- The source of organic material: generator:source=biomass or generator:source=waste
- The method of biogas generation: generator:method=anaerobic_digestion or generator:method=gasification
- power=generator + generator:output:biogas=* + generator:type=bioreactor
- building=slurry_tank - A circular concrete structure holding liquid manure
- man_made=storage_tank - A container that holds liquids or compressed gases
- landuse=industrial - to tag the area of industrial landuse around the digester