Jump to navigation Jump to search
|man_made = storage_tank|
|A container that holds liquids or compressed gases.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Group: Man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
Storage tanks are containers that hold liquids, compressed gases (gas tank) or mediums used for the short- or long-term storage of heat or cold.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- height=* - height in meters
- content=* - what the storage tank typically holds
- content=gas -
- content=LNG -
- content=LPG -
- content=hot_water - stored energy in the form of hot water by produced by a generator
- content=sewage - municipal wastewater
- content=wastewater - any water that has been adversely affected in quality by anthropogenic influence
- capacity=* - capacity in cubic metres. If weight is given instead add appropriate symbols t or kg (see Map_Features/Units). Remember to put space between number and symbol.
- material=* - main material the storage tank is made of
- location=* defaults to overground.
- building=storage_tank (if applies)