|man_made = storage_tank|
|A container that holds liquids or compressed gases.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
Storage tanks are containers that hold liquids, compressed gases (gas tank) or mediums used for the short- or long-term storage of heat or cold.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- height=* - height in meters
- content=* - what the storage tank typically holds
- capacity=* - capacity in cubic metres. If weight is given instead add appropriate symbols t or kg (see Map_Features/Units). Remember to put space between number and symbol.
- material=* - main material the storage tank is made of
- location=* defaults to overground.
- building=storage_tank (if applies)
- OSM Carto issue #588