|diplomatic = liaison|
|A diplomatic liaison office: a government to government office which is not an embassy or consulate|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag diplomatic=liaison is used with office=diplomatic to map a Liaison office : a government-to-government office lacking embassy or consular status. This category includes subnational government offices abroad.
- State of Virginia Office in New Delhi, India;
- American Institute in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office, Washington, D.C.;
- Taliban Office in Doha, Qatar.
How to map
Three additional optional tags describing available services may be applied:
- diplomatic:services:non-immigrant_visas=yes/no - Availability of non-immigrant visa services (such as tourist and short-term student or business visas) at the liaison office
- diplomatic:services:immigrant_visas=yes/no - Availability of immigrant visa services (for example, Resident and Work visas) at the liaison office
- diplomatic:services:citizen_services=yes/no - Availability of passport and other document services, for citizens of the sending country of the liaison office
Tags to use in combination
- diplomatic=embassy - A diplomatic mission headed by an ambassador or equivalently ranked chief of mission.
- diplomatic=consulate - A consulates, consular agencies or office, including honorary consuls.
- office=government - An office of a supra-national, national, regional or local government agency or department
- office=ngo - An office of a non-governmental organisation (NGO)