|historic = vehicle|
|A decommissioned vehicle which generally remains in one place|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A tag for a decommissioned road or off-road motor vehicle (military or civilian) which has become a tourist attraction, a museum exhibit, or a gate guardian and generally remains in one place.
How to Map
|historic=vehicle||for the node or the outline of the vehicle|
|name=*||name of the vehicle|
|tourism=attraction||to mark it as a tourist attraction|
Vehicle or memorial?
Occasionally, decommissioned vehicles are used to commemorate people or events, which is indicated by a name or an inscription somewhere on the installation. In this case, historic=memorial can be used. Do not tag vehicles that commemorate nothing as memorials.
|operator=*||Operator of the vehicle.|
|vehicle:type=* [proposed]||General type of vehicle (e.g., troop carrier, armoured car, tractor, or truck) [proposed].|
|manufacturer=*, manufacturer:wikidata=* and manufacturer:wikipedia=*||Manufacturer of the vehicle.|
|model=*, model:wikidata=* and model:wikipedia=*||Model of the vehicle.|
|start_date=*||Production date of the vehicle, or date the vehicle was placed at its location.|
|wikipedia=*||Wikipedia page of this specific historic vehicle, if there is one.|
|wikidata=*||Wikidata page of this historic vehicle, if there is one.|
- historic=aircraft - a decomissioned aircraft which remains in one place
- historic=locomotive - a decomissioned railway engine (aka locomotive) which generally remains in one place
- historic=railway_car - a decomissioned railway car (aka truck) which generally remains in one place
- historic=ship - a decomissioned ship or submarine which generally remains in one place
- historic=tank - a decomissioned tank which generally remains in one place