Jump to navigation Jump to search
|marker = stone|
|A stone marker is a natural support on which useful information is directly etched or painted.|
|Group: Man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A stone marker is a natural support that can be used to mark a boundary or the presence of buried infrastructure. Information used to be etched or painted on them.
The stone marker has to be dedicated to each individual marker. If not, you may have a look to marker=plate that better correspond to other situations.
To be completed
- boundary=marker - A physical marker that identifies a boundary
- historic=boundary_stone - A historic physical marker that identifies a boundary
- natural=stone - A single notable freestanding rock, which may differ from the composition of the terrain it lies in
- historic=memorial + memorial=stone - Specifies a memorial as a stone
- historic=stone - A stone shaped or placed by man with historical value.