|natural = hot_spring|
|A spring of geothermally heated groundwater|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a spring produced by the emergence of geothermally heated groundwater that rises from the Earth's crust.
How to Map
Use water_characteristic=* to specify mineral, gas or other content, this can be attached to particular vents and/or water pools.
This tag is strictly for mapping the natural source of a hot spring, not any recreational aspect of it. For man made pools or baths heated by a hot spring, see amenity=public_bath and Swimming and bathing#Public bath.
- temperature=* - temperature in °C
- Proposed_features/Hot_Spring - the proposal for this tag
- spring:type=hot - alternative tagging for hot springs, making possible to use it with natural=spring
- amenity=public_bath + bath:type=onsen
- power=generator + generator:source=geothermal Geothermal energy