Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = pawnbroker|
|A business that offers secured loans against items of personal property as collateral.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A(or pawnshop) is an individual or business that offers secured loans to people, with items of personal property used as collateral.
Many pawnshops are signed "we buy gold", but there are also some places that buy gold as the sole activity, without being pawnshops. These locations have been tagged shop=gold_buyer, shop=cash_for_gold, or shop=collector + collector=coins.
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- addresses - the address of the shop
- opening_hours=* - hours when the shop is open
- phone=* - phone number of the shop
- website=* - website of the shop
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - whether the shop is suitable for wheelchairs