Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = water|
|A shop focused on selling drinking water.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
An establishment that exclusively, or primarily, sells drinking water.
Serving sizes may range from single-serve bottles, tumblers, up to carboy jugs for use in water dispensers. Customer-provided containers may be refilled as well. These shops may deliver water in containers regularly (i.e. daily, weekly, etc.), or on-demand.
In some regions, these shops may be referred to as "bottled water", "mineral water", "purified water", "water refilling" shop or station.
Do not confuse with water fountains that are tagged as amenity=drinking_water, and freely available for public consumption.
How to map
Set a node or draw as an area along the shop outline.
Add the tag shop=water.
Tags used in combination
- Address tag family can be used to specify an address
- Payment tag family can be used to specify how one may pay at this location
- vending=water - Publicly available vending machine for filling bottles with clean water for a fee.
- fountain=bottle_refill - Indicates whether a water bottle can easily be filled.
- shop=beverages - Shop focused on selling (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) beverages.