On the appstore?
I was trying to find this on the appstore. Is it on there? -- Harry Wood 13:36, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
- It is available now (wasn't yet approved when I created the page). - User:Bryceco 04:14, 25 January 2013
- Ah yes. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=592990211&mt=8
- Rats my ipod is too old for it. I shall have to try it out on a friend's phone some time. The screenshots look good though!
- -- Harry Wood
- Harry, I have been testing it for a month on my iPad3Cel (iPad4?), and it gives me almost the same edit rush as JOSM have done. JOSM still wins on big edits, but Go Map!! wins on the Go :D --Skippern 18:16, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
Very impressed with the app and the huge array of tagging presets, but I couldn't find any presets for highway types. Am I just being dense? Sdoerr 18:09, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- In the search box when selecting a preset, start typing the type of highway you want, i.e. secondary, and you will find it. --Skippern 18:13, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, that works. Still think it would be better to have Highway under Types though. A newbie wouldn't necessarily know what to type in the Search box. Sdoerr 18:39, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
Do you have an issue tracker? I don't know if you have plans to release the code as open source, but you could use GitHub for issues, which is what Pushpin OSM does even though it's proprietary. I've found it very useful in the first 10 minutes of trying it out, but did find a few things:
- No feedback of a successful changeset upload. A popup or something should be shown so the user knows it was successful, maybe even provide a more info link that goes to the OSM.org changeset page.
- No autocompletion in advanced tag dialog. It would be nice to have autocompletion using the preset data, as well as for keys and values that are used several times by the user.
- On the tag dialog, I can't click Save until I enter a key, then a value, and then click back in the key field. Save could be active as soon as both key and value fields have some text.
Great app, thanks! -- Joshdoe 23:49, 25 January 2013 (UTC)
- I've created a github repository to use for issue tracking: https://github.com/bryceco/GoMap/issues I'll comment on your concerns there. --Bryceco 04:43, 26 January 2013 (UTC)
Login Fails: I've been looking for an app just like this. Looks terrific for my purposes. However, Login fails with "Bad Login" Not found. I'm running IOS 7.1.2 on an Iphone 4. I see my OSM name under Nearby Mappers, can click on that and login to osm normally. All the other functions seem to work, I created and uploaded a POI (but of course the POI did not show in OSM). --Alan01730 (talk) 12:40, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
- - Hi Alan, login works for me at the moment. iPad Air on latest iOS 8.3. I'm not related to Go Map!! development in any way, but I thought I'd provide my experience with it. Good luck -- Satri (talk) 12:35, 3 June 2015 (UTC)
Layout of Grafik in Manual
I have changed the included images to the gallery macro (no border). The Images are not as clear readable as in the full size version, but the full text wins in readability. Pleas check the German version for this variant. If wanted, i will to the same for the english version. "TheFive (talk) 09:03, 21 September 2014 (UTC)"
- I have noticed that splitting a way which is member of a relation will lead to both resulting parts remaining members of the relation. This is the desired behaviour for e.g. routes and multipolygon relations, but it is not for turn restrictions. For the latter it would be nice to only keep the resulting way which ends (or starts) at the "via" node. --Dieterdreist (talk) 09:07, 27 July 2016 (UTC)