From OpenStreetMap Wiki
Tree shines are they a specific type of wayside shrine ?
- I use to map them as historic=wayside_shrine + natural=tree. No need for new tags like historic=tree_shrine or wayside_shrine=tree. --Fkv (talk) 11:24, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
- fine :-)
- I see also that geschichtskarten use the same icon for historic=tree_shrine and historic=wayside_shrine
- Could we contact all the (last) users of theses 85 objects to change theses keys and to change the wiki ?
- There is only 23 users (and only 9 with 2 or more objects).
- --Pyrog (talk) 14:51, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
- Why not tag a wayside_cross as historic=wayside_shrine and man_made=cross so we can get rid of the wayside_cross tag?
- To answer your question: In my opinion a tree shrine is something similar, but not the same as a wayside shrine (like a wayside cross is similar but is not a wayside shrine). In fkv's opinion it isn't.
- --TBKMrt (talk) 04:48, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- There are differences and it is not just a "shrine mounted at a tree" where "only the mounting point that differs", but I know that you deny the difference and therefore every further discussion with you on that is wasted time because it leads to the same thing we are right now. --TBKMrt (talk) 17:18, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
How to classify wayside statues of Virgin ?
Move to Talk:Tag:historic=wayside_shrine