Jump to navigation Jump to search
Organisation minutes are publicly available.
- Increase the quality and quantity of data about the UK in OpenStreetMap.
- Improve and increase the size, skills, toolsets and cohesion of the OpenStreetMap community in the United Kingdom.
- Promote and facilitate the use of OpenStreetMap data by individuals and organisations in the United Kingdom.
- Promote and facilitate the release by organisations in the United Kingdom of data that is suitable for use in OpenStreetMap.
As of Feb 2019:
- The UK Quarterly Project
- 3D and dashcam rental
- Talent Directory connecting developers and training providers with customers
- Liaising with the Open Data Institute (ODI)
- Liaising with Transport for London over cycle network data
- Entered a response to the 2018 UK Geospatial Commission Call for Evidence. “OpenStreetMap’s response to the UK Geospatial Commission call for evidence”. 28-Oct-2018. Retrieved 9-Feb-2019.
- Mapping for Northampton University Waterside Campus. “University of Northampton’s new Waterside Campus mapped”. 11-Jan-2019. Retrieved 9-Feb-2019.
- Reinvigorating the UK areas of the OSM Wiki
- selling Hi-Vis 'surveyor' vests
- Early days:
- Community survey:
- To measure interest a survey was distributed. Results here.
- 2015-12-17 (minutes)(this page did not exist yet)
- Initial kick off meeting in which we discussed ideas of what the group could focus on, the region it should cover, the temporary name (project name), and volunteers for the initial working group.
- 2016-01-27 (minutes + Minutes 2016-01-27) (this page at time of meeting)
- Discussed the objectives and legal structure. Jerry shared early research on Constitution.
- 2016-03-17 (minutes)
- Initial discussion on Articles of Association
- 2016-04-21 (notes)
- Worked on the Articles of Association including topics related to the AGM and Directors General Authority.
For more recent organisation minutes see https://osmuk.org/the-cic/minutes/