Hey, my name is Franjo and I'm self-taught fullstack crafter currently residing in Gröbenzell.
My goal is to leave OSM better behind than when I found it, especially on the first person view, though also bird view.
This includes good landcover, building alignment, POIs and various amenities.
- User:Barefootstache/barefootstache-mapping-croatia starting December 2021
- 3D mapping of Gröbenzell, Aubing-Lochhausen-Langwied, and Puchheim
- amenities mapping like amenity=bench, amenity=hunting_stand, amenity=waste_basket, amenity=vending_machine during long distance hikes
- Building mapping in Mukilteo
- Building mapping of College Park
- Building and Landcover mapping in Conroe, specifically the south
Daily Mapping Challenge
In the past, I wrote about the first 100 days of daily mapping. On March 5, 2023 will be the 200 day checkpoint.
Have you ever wanted to put your skills to the test and defend your favorite real life castle/fort? Now you will be given the chance with SchlOSM (de: "Schloss" = en: "Castle" + OSM).
- Simple HEX color picker (Source code)
- Simple OSM Dashboard with quick links. To link to your profile directly make sure to use your username
- How to make a before and after GIF for Open Street Map
- How to make a GIF with GIMP
- How to map buildings with JOSM
- Quick Setup: Open Street Map (OSM)
- 100 Day Mapping Challenge https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/barefootstache/diary/400420
- SchlOSM project page https://barefootstache.itch.io/schlosm
- Source code: https://github.com/barefootstache/css-colors
- Source code: https://codeberg.org/barefootstache/Simple-Dashboard-Maker