Hi there! I'm a Belgian student who's mostly mapping in Belgium. Lately I've become interested in infrastructure mapping, such as power grids and pipeline networks.
- Pipelines in Belgium: marker types, lists of pipes
- Photographing electricity infrastructure in Belgium: what to pay attention to
- Record your voice for OsmAnd: a tutorial
- Overpass queries
My automated edits are done by user M!dgardAutomated. For information about these changes, see my Automated edits page. For questions or comments about these edits, go to my automated edits discussion page.
Stuff that I'd like to see happen:
- a platform to list new users, and assign them a mentor in their neighbourhood for their first month / 50 changesets / …;
- automatic QA tests for routing integrity, : set up some start and end points, and notify if routing uses an other road as before; the road network so to say
- the Flanders GRB import
- this could be called ATROCIOUS: Automated Testing of Routing Optimum Changes to Improve OpenStreetMap's Usability for SatNavs