Zh-hans:Beginners Guide 1.5
1. 在PC上使用渲染工具将上传的数据 自己渲染 成图像. OpenStreetMap 提供三种不同的渲染工具:
2. 让数据显示在 OpenStreetMap 的主页 的 slippy map 上. 在主页的右上方有一个 '+' . 点击 '+' 后会出现一个包括 'Mapnik' 和 'Osmarender' 的基础层的选项. 分别显示对应的渲染器生成的地图.
You're probably not only interested in making and extending the map, but using it for your own purposes, depending on the kind of interests you have and the envisaged application of the slippy map. Some of the options listed on this Wiki will get you going:
- When you do not require dynamic maps, based on up-to-date OSM data, exporting an image and using it in your own work is the best option. This is also the option you'll have to choose if you're making static print media (e.g., brochures and posters).
- Embedding the map on your website is likely to be the easiest and is likely to require the least technical knowledge. On the other hand, there are no direct advanced options for representing data and the interface.
- Create your own map based on the OSM data. Possibly the most flexible option in terms of what you can do. It comes at the cost, however, of more specialised technical knowledge and additional requirements to hard- and software.
Developing your own applications is also possible by using and re-using OSM components. An overview of the components is a good place to start when you're interested in making your own advanced, OSM-based, applications.