The mapping of the elements of public transportation systems in Colombia must follow the mapping guidelines of the public transportation section.
The different cities of Colombia have a set of similar transport systems, among which the following stand out:
- Urban, traditional (not integrated, routes operated by private companies).
- Integrated, as in Bogotá, the Integrated Public Transport System (SITP - Sistema Integrado de Transporte Público).
- - Rapid bus transit, such as the Transmilenio, or the Transcaribe, where the buses have dedicated lanes and platforms.
- Metro, in the case of Medellín.
- Tram, in the case of Medellín.
- Cable cars, like Bogotá, the TransMiCable.
It has the following characteristics:
- You can indicate the stops, where there is a roof and a bench where you can wait the bus: public_transport=platform with bench bench=yes and shed shelter=yes.
- As this transport stops anywhere, you can NOT associate a public_transport=stop_position.
- Since there is no public_transport=stop_position, it is not possible to easily make the relation of the routes with bus stops, simply you can map the route on the streets.
In the case of Bogotá, there is the, which mainly contains:
- Bus stops.
- Terminals (ToDo).
More details in: ES:Colombia:DC:Bogotá/Public transport.
Medellín has the existe el(es).
Colombia has several BRT systems:
- in Bogotá.
- in Pereira.
- in Cali.
- in Bucaramanga.
- in Medellín (es).
- in Barranquilla.
- in Cartagena.
Currently, only Medellin has.
In Bogota, it is currently under construction:.
For Medellin, you can see ES:Colombia:Antioquia:Medellín/Transporte público.
Currently, onmy Medellin has.
For Medellin, you can seer ES:Colombia:Antioquia:Medellín/Transporte público.
Gondola lift (Teleférico)
These are the gondola lift of Colombia:
- in Medellin.
- in Bogota.