(Redirected from Tag:shelter=yes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|To describe if a bus stop has a shelter or not.|
|Group: Public transport|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
This tag is in use to tell if a given object has has a shelter or not. Used on highway=bus_stop.
- shelter=yes: There is a shelter. It may or may not be mapped separately as a nearby element with amenity=shelter.
- shelter=no: There is no matching shelter.
It might possibly be used in combination with other map features besides bus stops, such as:
For amenity=parking you probably want to use parking=carports or parking=sheds instead.
How to map
Set the tag on the same node alongside the highway=bus_stop tag
- amenity=shelter - A top-level tag to use for other types of shelter
- shelter_type=* - to classify what kind of shelter it is (used with amenity=shelter)
- public_transport=* - Other public transport tags
- covered=* - Not a shelter, but covers you