| Gabon, Africa|
|latitude: -0.87, longitude: 11.55|
|Browse map of Gabon 0°52′12.00″ S, 11°33′00.00″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Gabon is a country in Africa at latitude 0°52′12.00″ South, longitude 11°33′00.00″ East.
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under OpenStreetMap License.|
Add your ideas for projects or things people can help with here!
- Lots of residential roads missing around Libreville and Port Gentil
- Franceville missing most roads which are visible in Bing
Routes nationales (RN)
- N1 : Libreville – Kougouleu – Bifoun – Lambaréné – Mouila – Ndendé – (Congo-Brazzaville)
- N2 : Bifoun – Alémbe – Viate – Mitzic – Bibasse – Oyem – Bitam – Eboro – (Cameroun)
- N3 : Alémbé – Kazamabika – Lastourville – Moanda – Franceville
- N4 : Viate – Ekonlong – Makokou – Mékambo
- N5 : Kougouleu – Bibasse
- N6 : Mayumba – Tchibanga – Ndendé – Koulamoutou – Lastourville
Réseau des routes nationales
How tagging the routes/ways?
|highway=motorway||A(Autoroute) routes tag as highway=motorway|
|highway=trunk||N or R routes with 4 lanes or divided or important tag as highway=trunk|
|highway=primary||RN(National) routes tag as highway=primary|
|highway=secondary||RR(Regional) routes tag as highway=secondary|
|highway=tertiary||RP(Provincial) routes tag as highway=tertiary|
|highway=unclassified||others small roads as highway=unclassified|
|highway=residential||Roads with no reference in cities and villages tag as highway=residential|
|Gabon|| Autoroute (A) Divided, toll roads highway with 2 or more lanes in each direction.
has speed limits of 120 km/h.
| Voie express,ringroads.Can be a single or a dual carriageway.
has a speed limit of 80 or 100km/h.
|Regionale (R) secondary||Provinciale(P) tertiary||Small routes paved or not|