From OpenStreetMap Wiki
(Redirected from Key:motorboat:rental)
|amenity = boat_rental|
|A place where you can rent a boat.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A boat rental is a place, house or area where you can rent a boat. There are a lot of boat_rentals worldwide, mostly in holiday destinations. There exist, for example, rentals for pedalboats, jetskis, rowing boats, motorboats...
How to map
- Add a node tagged amenity=boat_rental in the center of the rental-destination (pier, house).
- If there is just an area (p.e. an area marked with buoys for pedalboat on a lake), which is not allowed to leave, it should tagged as an area as amenity=boat_rental.
- brand=* - the brand(s) this shop rents (multiple values separated with ;)
- operator=* - person or company running the shop
- addr=* - the address of the shop
- opening_hours=* - when the shop is open / Tool to test the format
- Contact information: phone=*, fax=*, website=* and email=*
- capacity=* How many boats? (optional)
|name=*||The name of the station from the boat_rental.|
|capacity=*||How many boats? (optional).|
|operator=*||Name of the operating company (optional).|
|motorboat_rental=yes/no||If motorboats were rent (optional).|
|houseboat_rental=yes/no||If houseboats were rent (optional).|
|pedalboat_rental=yes/no||If pedalboats were rent (optional).|
|jetski_rental=yes/no|| If jetskis were rent (optional).
Also see shop=jetski
|sailboat_rental=yes/no||If sailing boats were rent (optional).|
|dinghy_rental=yes/no||If rowing boats were rent (optional).|
|kayak_rental=yes/no||If kayaks were rent (optional).|
|canoe_rental=yes/no||If canoes were rent (optional).|