|Defines the oneway rules for cyclists. Commonly used to mark a one-way street available for cyclists in both directions|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 1|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Defines the oneway rules for cyclists where they are different from oneway=*.
This key is usually used in the form oneway:bicycle=no to allow cyclists to use a one-way street in both directions.
Where the oneway rules for cyclists are identical to those for other modes of transport, this key does not need to be set.
- cycleway=opposite_lane or the significantly less popular for that purpose / cycleway:right=lane / cycleway:both=lane - if there is a bicycle lane
- oneway:bicycle=no + cycleway:left=track / cycleway:right=track / cycleway:both=track or the significantly less popular cycleway=opposite_track - if there is a bicycle track
- oneway:moped=* and oneway:mofa=*
- Conditional restrictions - the general tagging framework that this key is a special case of
- cycleway=opposite_lane is used solely for tagging contraflow lane and has 8 652 uses, cycleway:left=lane is used just 2535 times on roads marked with oneway:bicycle=no - data as of 2020-09-07
- See Talk:Key:oneway:bicycle#Statistics for numbers on popularity