|man_made = pumping_station|
|Pumping station: a facility including pumps and equipment for pumping fluids from one place to another|
|Group: Man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag man_made=pumping_station is used to map a pumping station: a facility including pumps and equipment for pumping fluids from one place to another. Examples include a sewage pumping station, a pumping station for irrigation or drainage, for drinking and industrial water supply, for storing water for energy (pumped storage power plant), the operation of fountains in the castle park, etc.
How to map?
For a more detailed description, pumping_station=* can also be used:
- pumping_station=water - Water
- pumping_station=wastewater - Effluent in a broader sense, also rainwater
- pumping_station=sewage - Urban waste
- pumping_station=gas - Natural gas
An common alternative is to use the key substance=*
- substance=water - Drinking water
- substance=sewage - Urban waste
- substance=wastewater - Effluent generally, even rainwater
- substance=oil - Petroleum oil
- substance=gas - Natural gas
- name=* - Common name of the pumping station, if there is one
- ref=* - Reference number or code
- operator=* - Operator of the pumping station
- Add the tag disused=yes if the pumping station is out of service but could be easily used again.
- abandoned:man_made=pumping_station when the pumping station has been abandoned and can not be repaired.