Metro Manila, Philippines
|latitude: 14.594, longitude: 121.032|
|Browse map of Metro Manila 14°35′38.40″ N, 121°01′55.20″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Metro Manila is a region in the Philippines at latitude 14°35′38.40″ North, longitude 121°01′55.20″ East.
- The default maximum speed for any Circumferential or Radial Road is 60 kph unless otherwise posted.
- Other roads have defaults based on the Land Transportation and Traffic Code (Republic Act 4136) unless otherwise posted: 40 in major thoroughfares (avenues, boulevards, urban highways, divided roads), 30 (all other streets), 20 (narrow or crowded streets)
- Motorway - CAVITEX, MCX, NAIAx, NLEX, Skyway, SLEX
- AH26 segments that are not controlled-access expressways
- Routes 1 (inc. EDSA, MacArthur Highway, National Road in Muntinlupa), 11 (C-5: SLEX to C.P. Garcia), 59 (Marcos Highway, continuing to Antipolo as Sumulong Highway), 61 (Roxas Boulevard: EDSA to NAIA Road)
- SLEX between Magallanes and Nichols interchanges and CAVITEX-C-5 South Link Expressway
- Avenues (or sections thereof) resembling expressways (including connecting roads for continuity): Commonwealth Avenue (Elliptical Road to Fairview Rotonda), Quezon Avenue, Luzon Avenue, Congressional Avenue (Mindanao Avenue to Luzon Avenue) and Mindanao Avenue (NLEX Segment 8.1 to Congressional Avenue)
- Primary: Other major thoroughfares, with a minimum of 4 lanes (including divided roads)
- Secondary: Secondary roads or minor arteries, with a minimum of 2 lanes. Some may be divided roads.
- Tertiary: Smaller streets, usually collector roads within a barangay or district.
Most of the LRT and MRT lines (including future routes) are now mapped with varying degrees of completion. Commuter lines by the Philippine National Railways (PNR) are completely mapped, including future electrified lines to replace them.
|MARIKINA||~ 95% of roads are mapped (with streets names, except for a few residential roads and footways).
|QUEZON CITY||* More than 90% of streets, ~ 50% unnamed
||maning, backpacking philippines|
|SAN JUAN||Approximately 90% mapped, 75-85% named
|CALOOCAN||* North Caloocan ~90% of roads, ~ 40 % named
|VALENZUELA||30% of streets mapped, certain landuse in this area need to be converted into buildings||Neonridex|
|MALABON||Less than 25%, major roads included|
|NAVOTAS||Less than 20%, major roads included|
See also Manila
|50%-60%, mostly unnamed
|MANDALUYONG||30-35%, mostly unnamed.
|PASIG||20-35%, mostly unnamed.
|MAKATI||CBD is at 99%. Rest of Makati: Streets ca 80% done, names ca 65% done, target: 99% till eoy.
|PASAY||30-40%, mostly unnamed. Many POIS and amenities are mapped.
|PARANAQUE||50-60%, mostly unnamed.
|LAS PINAS||Less than 50%, mostly unnamed.
|MUNTINLUPA||50-60%, mostly unnamed.
|PATEROS||40-50%, mostly unnamed.|
|TAGUIG||30-40%, mostly unnamed. Fort Bonificio Area - this area is undergoing massive re-development so Yahoo! imagery is not usable for tracing. The old crescent road network is now gone and has been replaced by a grid system.