Metro Manila, Philippines
|latitude: 14.594, longitude: 121.032|
|Browse map of Metro Manila 14°35′38.40″ N, 121°01′55.20″ E|
|Use this template for your city|
Metro Manila is a region in the Philippines at latitude 14°35′38.40″ North, longitude 121°01′55.20″ East.
- The default maximum speed for any Circumferential or Radial Road is 60 kph unless otherwise posted.
- Other roads have defaults based on the Land Transportation and Traffic Code (Republic Act 4136) unless otherwise posted: 40 in major thoroughfares (avenues, boulevards, urban highways, divided roads), 30 (all other streets), 20 (narrow or crowded streets)
- Motorway - CAVITEX, MCX, NAIAx, NLEX, Skyway, SLEX
- AH26 segments that are not controlled-access expressways
- Routes 1 (inc. EDSA, MacArthur Highway, National Road in Muntinlupa), 11 (C-5: SLEX to C.P. Garcia), 59 (Marcos Highway, continuing to Antipolo as Sumulong Highway), 61 (Roxas Boulevard: EDSA to NAIA Road)
- SLEX between Magallanes and Nichols interchanges and CAVITEX-C-5 South Link Expressway
- Avenues (or sections thereof) resembling expressways (including connecting roads for continuity): Commonwealth Avenue (Elliptical Road to Fairview Rotonda), Quezon Avenue, Luzon Avenue, Congressional Avenue (Mindanao Avenue to Luzon Avenue) and Mindanao Avenue (NLEX Segment 8.1 to Congressional Avenue)
- Primary: Other major thoroughfares, with a minimum of 4 lanes (including divided roads)
- Secondary: Secondary roads or minor arteries, with a minimum of 2 lanes. Some may be divided roads.
- Tertiary: Smaller streets, usually collector roads within a barangay or district.
Most of the LRT and MRT lines (including future routes) are now mapped with varying degrees of completion.
|MARIKINA||~ 95% of roads are mapped (with streets names, except for a few residential roads and footways).
|QUEZON CITY||* More than 90% of streets, ~ 50% unnamed
||maning, backpacking philippines|
|SAN JUAN||Approximately 90% mapped, 75-85% named
|CALOOCAN||* North Caloocan ~90% of roads, ~ 40 % named
|VALENZUELA||30% of streets mapped, certain landuse in this area need to be converted into buildings||Neonridex|
|MALABON||Less than 25%, major roads included|
|NAVOTAS||Less than 20%, major roads included|
See also Manila
|50%-60%, mostly unnamed
|MANDALUYONG||30-35%, mostly unnamed.
|PASIG||20-35%, mostly unnamed.
|MAKATI||CBD is at 99%. Rest of Makati: Streets ca 80% done, names ca 65% done, target: 99% till eoy.
|PASAY||30-40%, mostly unnamed. Many POIS and amenities are mapped.
|PARANAQUE||50-60%, mostly unnamed.
|LAS PINAS||Less than 50%, mostly unnamed.
|MUNTINLUPA||50-60%, mostly unnamed.
|PATEROS||40-50%, mostly unnamed.|
|TAGUIG||30-40%, mostly unnamed. Fort Bonificio Area - this area is undergoing massive re-development so Yahoo! imagery is not usable for tracing. The old crescent road network is now gone and has been replaced by a grid system.