Jump to navigation Jump to search
|amenity = ferry_terminal|
|A place where people/cars/etc can board and leave a ferry.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A place where people/cars/etc. can board and leave a ferry.
How to map
Applies to nodes and areas.
- cargo=* - some example values: passengers/vehicle/passengers;vehicle
If the ferry line carries passengers as part of a public transport system and if the ferry routes are mapped as public transport relations:
- apply amenity=ferry_terminal on node only
- add public_transport=stop_position + ferry=yes on it
- add the object to the ferry route relations, with the stop role
- Proposed features/Ferry Terminal - approved proposal
- Proposed_features/Seaway for a general port proposal
- Public transport - suggesting to deprecate this tag in favour of public_transport=platform + ferry=yes and public_transport=stop_position.