|amenity = lounger|
|An object for people to lie down.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A sunlounger is a place for people to lie down. There are usually whole sets of portable loungers brought outside when the weather is good, but there are also permanent ones, attached to the ground.
How to map
- If it's permanent one, use the tag amenity=lounger on a node or draw an area around if its very big.
- If it is a group of portable loungers, that is always present during part of the year, set a node in their middle, and add combination of amenity=lounger + seasonal=*.
|Type||Tagging||Example photo||Tagging example|
|Set of portable loungers||amenity=lounger
- seasonal=* When is the set of loungers available?
- material=* What is the lounger made from? E.g. wood, steel.
- colour=* What colour is the lounger?
- operator=* Who maintains the lounger?
- direction=* Which direction is the lounger facing?