|amenity = table|
|A public table|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A table is an permanent facility for public or restricted use, like e.g. tables in public places, parks, campusses or restaurants. Such tables are usually not removable (only by the maintainer).
Note that tables which are temporary removed should only be mapped if they exist during a (summer) season or longer.
Note that a default table has 4 seats and is rectangular (not square) and not coloured (meaning "white" like all 3D elements).
- direction=* - Range 0-359. 0 degree means that the length-edge is pointing to north.
- material=* - no default.
- colour=* - no default.
- seasonal=* - Indication when table is there with rough seasonal indication (value domains summer,winter,...) (default: element exists whole year)..
- availability=opening_hours - Indication when table is there with value domain of Key:opening_hours, e.g. "availability=Mar-Nov" (default: element exists whole year).
- seats=number of seats - default is 4
- width=width of the table - default is 0.9m
- length=length of the table - default is 0.6m per seat on one side
- height=height of the table - default is 0.75m