Jump to navigation Jump to search
|leisure = picnic_table|
|A table with benches for food and rest|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A picnic table is a table with benches, ideal for food and rest.
|tourism=picnic_site, if it is a public place and includes several elements.|
How to map?
- covered=* - A property to denote if an object is covered by something
- material=* - Describes the main material of a physical feature
- bench=* - Used to indicate whether the feature has any benches or not
- lit=* - Indicates whether a feature is lit
- backrest=* - Whether the benches in picnic table have a backrest to lean against
- colour=* - The colour associated with the object
- access=* - For describing the legal accessibility of a feature
- seasonal=* - Indication when table is there with rough seasonal indication (value domains summer,winter,...).
- availability=opening_hours - Indication when table is there with value domain of Key:opening_hours, e.g. "availability=Mar-Nov".
- smoking=* - For marking applicable smoking rules. However, if a law mandates a given smoking rule, that need not be mapped
- direction=* - Specifies the direction of a feature
- OSM Carto - A general-purpose OpenStreetMap mapnik style, in CartoCSS
- OSM2World - Converter that creates three-dimensional models of the world from OpenStreetMap data
- picnic_table=yes - availability of a picnic table at another feature.
- tourism=picnic_site - A locality that is suitable for outdoors eating, with facilities to aid a picnic such as tables and benches
- amenity=shelter + shelter_type=picnic_shelter - A structure on picnic sites to protect from rain
- amenity=table - A public table
- amenity=bench - A place for people to sit; allows room for several people
- MapContrib theme for benches & picnic tables - Simple online editor to add or edit picnic tables.