|healthcare = doctor
|A place to get medical attention or a check up from a physician. Used in addition to amenity=doctors.
|Used on these elements
|Tools for this tag
How to map
Use the tag healthcare=doctor on a node placed at the centrepoint of the building, or on a closed way (area) drawn around the perimeter of the building. The more common tag amenity=doctors is almost always added as well.
Specialities of medical practitioners
The speciality of a physician (medical doctor) can be tagged using the key healthcare:speciality=*.
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - The primary name: in general, the most prominent signposted name or the most common name in the local language(s)
- operator=* - Сompany, corporation, person or any other entity who is directly in charge of the current operation of a map object
- Address - "addr" is the prefix for several addr:* keys to describe addresses
- contact:phone=* or phone=* - A telephone number associated with the object
- contact:website=* or website=* - Specifying the link to the official website for a feature
- opening_hours=* - Describes when something is open or closed, there is a specific standard format for this data
- wheelchair=* - Indicate if a special place can be used with wheelchairs