|healthcare = vaccination_centre|
|A healthcare facility where people are vaccinated|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag healthcare=vaccination_centre may be used to map a vaccination centre: a healthcare facility specifically dedicated to administering vaccinations to individuals, to provide immunisation against infectious diseases.
This tag should be used for locations which are specifically designed or designated for vaccination, and which are not a general clinic (amenity=clinic), hospital (amenity=hospital) or doctor's office (amenity=doctors).
These centres may be located in permanent structures and intended for long-term use for multiple vaccination programs, or might be semi-permanent or short-term facilities located in tents or other mobile structures which are designed for a single vaccination campaign.
How to map
In non-pandemic situations, most vaccinations are given at healthcare facilities which are used for other purposes, e.g. at a clinic where physicians and nurses also provide primary health care. In that case the appropriate feature tag (e.g. amenity=clinic or amenity=doctors) should be used with vaccination=*, instead of using healthcare=vaccination_centre.
Tags to use in combination
- vaccination=* - illness(es) against which a vaccination is available which provides protection
- healthcare:speciality=vaccination - currently used, but may be omitted as being implied
A COVID-19 vaccination centre: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/74916156
- amenity=hospital for a hospital which might also serve as a vaccination location
- amenity=clinic an outpatient clinic
- amenity=doctors a doctor's office
- healthcare=nurse a healthcare facility where a nurse is the primary provider
- Impfzentren in Deutschland