Jump to navigation Jump to search
|man_made = adit|
|A type of entrance to an underground mine which is horizontal or nearly horizontal.|
|Group: Man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
Anis a (nearly) horizontal entrance to the underground, by which resources can be extracted or a mine can be entered, ventilated or drained of water. The visible portal of the adit is mapped as a node.
How to Map
- name=* - The name of the adit.
- resource=* - The resource that is or was extracted in the mine. Visit the resources page to view a list of common values.
- operator=* - The operator of the adit, usually the operator of the surrounding mine.
- length=* - length of the adit in meters (or other specified unit).
- direction=* - pointing from the gallery outwards
- disused=yes - if the mine is not currently in use.
- and its proposal at Proposed features/Mineshaft