Jump to navigation Jump to search
|marker = stone
|A stone marker is a natural support on which useful information is directly etched or painted.
|Group: man made
|Used on these elements
|Tools for this tag
A stone marker is a natural support that can be used to mark a boundary or the presence of buried infrastructure. Information used to be etched or painted on them.
To be completed
- boundary=marker - A physical marker that identifies a boundary
- historic=boundary_stone - A historic physical marker that identifies a boundary
- natural=stone - A single notable freestanding rock, which may differ from the composition of the terrain it lies in
- historic=memorial + memorial=stone - Specifies a memorial as a stone
- historic=stone - A stone shaped or placed by man with historical value.