Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = deli|
|A delicatessen store|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop selling(fine foods), e.g. cured meat and fish, expensive cheeses and spreads, caviar, nut and olive oils, or luxury confectionery. May also sell fine wine.
Note that in the USA and Canada, most businesses called "deli" are actually shop=convenience or amenity=restaurant, while a true shop=deli is more likely to be called a "fine foods store" or "gourmet shop."
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- diet:gluten_free=yes/no/only Whether you can buy food without gluten there.
- diet:lactose_free=yes/no/only Whether you can buy food without lactose there.
- shop=greengrocer - A shop which sells fruits and vegetables
- shop=convenience - variety of products. Includes packaged foods. Fewer "fine" foods
- shop=restaurant - Formal eating place with sit-down facilities and full meals.
- shop=farm - Shop at a farm, selling farm produce
- shop=cheese - Shop mainly selling cheese.
- shop=butcher - Shop mainly selling meat (maybe cured meats like at a deli, but more dedicated to meats as the primary product)
- shop=confectionery - Shop selling sweets and candies