Adding a key
Need a new link ? Put your suggestions in the table.
can you add support for contact:website=* like website=*? Yod4z 21 December 2011
- Done in version 27306 :) --Don-vip 01:12, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
Adding support for OSM object metadata
Could be very useful to get object type, id, lat, lon... to display osm objects on external maps.
For ways or relations, return lat/lon of object centroid.
- https://www.openflightmaps.org/wp-content/plugins/ofmTileMap/ofmTileMap_full.php?airac=1910&language=english&lon=10.6936&lat=47.275&format=landscape&scale=** 200&render=false
- object type / id
- It looks like it should be an other plugin, taking information from the geometry ot the object, not from the tags of it (what aims to to tag2link). I'm not the writer of the plugin : i'm unable to write code in Java. I only had the idea of it, and Don-vip (an other Vincent) wrote it. If someone can write an other plugin...
- Salut Vincent P.
- It's the same plugin ;-) displaying a web page from a tag.
- Sometime the url of the web page don't have parameter, so we must use the coordinates of the object to display it on the map.
- Example: create link from tag seamark:*=* to display openseamap
- --Pyrog (talk) 18:31, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
Which tools are using directly this plugin or his rules file ?
I know :
- JOSM (of course)