Seems like a poor choice of name for baby changing facilities. "Diaper" isn't an English word; it's an American one (and FWIW the equivalent English word "Nappy" wouldn't be used for these facilities). --SomeoneElse (talk) 13:03, 16 September 2015 (UTC)
A Few Problems
I think there are a few problems with this tag:
- diaper=* tag did not go through the proposal process.
- Perhaps this should be tagged as "changing_table" to side step the diaper/nappy terms.
- Adult changing tables could be taken into consideration.
- The number of facilities provided is interwoven with the key. That could obfuscate the meaning of the tag for programming and cartography, which makes those activities slightly harder.
- This should this be somehow coordinated with the amenity=toilets tagging. Since I presume, most are in public toilets.
- How do you tag this if it is located in a public toilet within a place such as a restaurant or shop?
- What is the tagging if the baby changing table is only located in the female designated restroom?