Discuss Tag:shop=butcher here:
- I don't think we should have a link to the opening_hours tool  on every shop page. Mappers can be expected to follow the link to opening_hours=* to learn about the format. --Jeisenbe (talk) 01:19, 24 April 2020 (UTC)
- +1, we are also not describing on every page that website=* should not include tracking parameters and so on Mateusz Konieczny (talk) 08:21, 2 September 2020 (UTC)
...was added just recently. Seem sensible to me. Think I'll just remove the mention of 'France' and maybe change the heading to 'Combination tags'.
Any other types of butcher we should include in that?
-- Harry Wood 18:35, 5 October 2009 (UTC)
Can we use multiple value like butcher=pork;poultry ? --- Yod4z 18:17, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
Old discussion before this tag was sorted out and moved to shop=butcher
New value: amenity=butcher
This could end up with a whole load of shop types as amenity=<something>. I think it would be better to have a separate category for shops. shop=bakery, butcher etc. Then shops can be rendered with a generic icon and the system doesn't have to know about every kind of shop.
-- User:David.earl October 20, 2006
- I disapprove this proposal. MikeCollinson 02:16, 20 December 2006 (UTC) (revised). Instead, I support 1) Introduce a new shop= tag, 2) Introduce a value of shop=butcher
- I approve this tag. It seems consitent with other tags, and I see nothing against it. Like noraml, bartv, you free 'not' to use this tag. I do think maybe its a good idea to split quite a few amenty tags under a shop tag, or retail or something. Could this be proposed seperatly? Ben. (it is - see shop=...) 18:37 18th December 2006 (UTC)
- I disapprove of this tag, and would prefer to see instead a tagging structure such as shop = butcher. Dmgroom 19:07, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
- I disappove of this proposal, ditto.. User:David.earl 12.30, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
This appears to have been disapproved, but for the tag rather than the feature. Should it be excepted as approved as long as the tag is shop=butcher? I agree it should be shop=butcher, but was voting on the tagging of a baker on the asumption that in the creation of a shop tag it would be altered accordingly. Should this just be a complete dissaproval or a revote, or should this just be moved to the resolved area as a disapproval? Ben. 03:51 18th January 2007 (UTC)
butcher= more value? or better use type= for more standart tag
maybe add value like rabbit, horse... -- Yod4z 10:34, 16 December 2011 (UTC)