Template for motorway status explanation. Use the default English text or use the template arguments for your translations
All parameters are optional. By default, text is in English. English writers shall write their comments in the template itself (avoiding double edition). Other languages are translated in template arguments, not in the template itself.
The following is what to be inserted. (The above is not inserted.)
Colour and symbol legend
The status of the motorways is indicated by a symbol, which describes the type of feature, and a colour, which indicates the completeness of that feature
Meaning of symbols
- - All Motorway Service Utilities are present (Parking with -WC, motorway service area,...). - Key: se
- - All Exit Names and Exit numbers mapped .(highway=motorway_junction, ref=* and name=* on the exit node) - Key: ju
- - All Lane information complete (lanes=*). - Key: ln
- - Speed limitations tagged. (maxspeed=*) - Key: sp
- - Traffic Message Channel information tagged. (TMC=*) - Key: tm
Meaning of colours
This table is a wiki template with a default description in English. Editable here.