|To indicate if an amenity offers a drive-through service.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
drive_through=* - this key is used to indicate whether an amenity or shop offers drive-through (also known as drive-thru or drive up) service, it is possible to use it without leaving your vehicle.
Things that often have drive-through service include pharmacies, banks, ATMs, fast food outlets, post boxes and bottle shops.
See also Wikipedia:Drive-thru
Note this is different from a drive in, when you park your vehicle. For that, see drive_in=*.
Tag the amenity as drive_through=yes if if offers drive-through service.
- amenity=pharmacy - A shop where a pharmacist sells medications
- amenity=bank - A financial establishment where customers can, among other services, deposit money and take loans.
- amenity=atm - A device that provides the clients of a financial institution with access to financial transactions.
- amenity=fast_food - A place concentrating on very fast counter-only service and take-away food.
- amenity=post_box - A box to deposit outgoing postal items.
- shop=alcohol - A shop selling alcoholic drinks
Possible tagging mistakes
- drive_in=* - To indicate if a cinema is a drive-in cinema or a restaurant offers drive-in service.
- service=drive-through - A drive-through way where customers can visit a business without leaving their cars.
- drive_through:covid19=* - see Key:opening_hours:covid19
- opening_hours:drive_through=* - To indicate unique drive through opening hours
- takeaway=* - To indicate that customers can purchase a meal to be consumed elsewhere, will be yes or only if drive_through=yes