|Indicate if a special place can be used with wheelchairs.|
|해당 요소의 사용|
|이 태그를 위한 도구|
본 태그는 휠체어나 (워커 같은) 이동성 디바이스를 사용하는 장애인이 사용하기에 적절한 장소를 표시할 때 사용됩니다. 이 태그는 정보가 확실할 때에만 사용하여야 하며, this can either be because there's a special sign or because of personal experience/someone with a wheelchair told you. 이외에도 휠체어에 적합한지 여부를 판단하는 것을 도와주는 많은 태그들이 존재합니다. 정말 확실한 정보가 아니라면, description=*이나 wheelchair:description:lang=*에 휠체어에 대한 정보를 입력해 주세요.
휠체어를 이용하는 것이 완전히 제한되지 않음. Use this tag to mark a feature in the United States as compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- entry: stepless
- rooms: stepless
휠체어를 이용하는 것이 부분적으로 가능함 Wheelchairs have partial access (e.g some areas can be accessed and others not, areas requiring assistance by someone pushing up a steep gradient).
- entry: has a step but not higher than 7 cm / 3 inch ('width of a hand')
- rooms: the most important rooms are stepless
Wheelchairs have no unrestricted access (e.g. stair only access).
- entry: has a step higher than 7 cm / 3 inch
- rooms: the important rooms are not accessible
길이 휠체어를 위해 디자인된 길일경우 사용 (예시: 휠체어 전용 승강기). 거의 사용되지 않습니다.
Note: There is currently no default value for wheelchair access. The wheelchair=no tag should be used to explicitly indicate a way is not accessible.
- if there are stairs and there is no ramp.
One may use also ramp:wheelchair=*.
(Hint: Always think of heavy electric wheelchairs that can not pass any steps.)
- wheelchair=yes (if there is a high level kerb or all bus routes at all times have a ramp or lift.)
- wheelchair=limited (if some routes or at some times busses with ramps or lifts stop here. Give more information in the wheelchair:description=* tag.)
- if you have to ask for help or a key, or if not all theaters are reachable without steps. Give more information in the description key.
- wheelchair:description:en=also offer wheelchair-accessible guided tour
두가지 종류의 화장실이 있습니다.
Toilet that belongs to an amenity or a building
E.g. The toilet in a restaurant.
The location has one or more toilets which is accessible for wheelchair users.
The criteria for acceptable accessibility:
- Doorway’s inner width min. 90 cm
- Clear space min. 150 x 150 cm
- Wheelchair-height toilet seat
- Folding grab rails
- Accessible hand basin
The location does not have a toilet which is accessible for wheelchair users.
E.g. Toilet which is provided by public authorities, for example in the park.
- wheelchair=yes (if these are fully equipped with handrail, no steps, wide door etc. Also use yes if you only need to ask for a key)
- wheelchair=limited (if the doors are wide and no steps)
- wheelchair=no (if doors are not at least 60cm wide, if there are steps, if there are narrow curves or other barriers)
- wheelchair:description:en=describe limits here
Public transport routes
- wheelchair=yes (if all of the vehicles on the route can carry wheelchair)
- wheelchair=limited (if some of the vehicles on the route can carry wheelchair)
- wheelchair=no (if none of the vehicles on the route can carry wheelchair)
- wheelmap - wheelmap.org Who take only wheelchair=* and not capacity:disabled=* another project to show wheelchair accessibility information on a map
- OSM Query General POI finder. Wheelchair=yes and wheelchair=limited are rendered with icons.
- Proposed features/DisabilityDescription - for adding descriptions of special relevance to disabled persons.
- Proposed features/Steps features
- Category:Walking Disability
- Approved features/wheelchair
- Wheelchair routing (for example mentions tags Key:incline, Key:surface, Key:smoothness and Key:width for tagging some physical way properties which could also be relevant for wheelchair accessibility) and the German project DE:Rollstuhlfahrer-Routing
- capacity:disabled=* provide capacity info for disabled people