OSM Internet Links
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- For pages without OSM attribution, see Lacking proper attribution.
This page attempts to list some sites around the internet that use OSM already and which don't fit in the categories under List of OSM based Services.
- FCC National Broadband Map of the US
- Instituto Geográfico Nacional, Argentina, using data from OSM for street level only.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) contact us page has a map of the offices
- Cobb Commute, Cobb County, Georgia's road status and traffic speed information service, as well as inclement weather road conditions when that tab is activated by the county DOT. Available with both a desktop and mobile version.
- Virginia 511 Web road and traffic status
- Vets.gov Facility Locator
- Georgia 511 website road and traffic status
- The White House Washington DC, USA - Yes we can!!
Service / Business
- Nike Grid Run
- JoinJack - Echtzeitportal für Kultur, Events und Verkehr
- Ihr Kaufpark, supermarkts in Germany
- Tourespaña - Spanish Tourism National Organization
- JournalMap is a scientific journal search service to find articles based on the location where the research was conducted.
- Down Detector
- Craigslist - when specifying the rough location of items for sale, or searching by location
- Samsung's Find My Mobile service allows the user to switch from HERE maps (the default) to OpenStreetMap.
- Uber - Main map for locating drivers and setting points
- Snapchat - Snap Map uses OpenStreetMap
- Small Pet Select - Upon completion of checkout, shows a Mapbox/OSM map of the ship-to address
- Weather.com - Displays the location - example
- Heirloom Market BBQ - Location map for the restaurant uses Mapbox/OSM
For all universities taking part on OSM see Research
- sourcemap.com where things come from
- aprs.fi APRS (Automatic Packet Reporting System, Wikipedia: )
- Map showing connections by a radio amateur
- Wolfram Alpha When searching for places they use OSM
- m.ox, the mobile version of the Oxford University website. Example: Oxford Union.
- localwiki allows users to make wikis for their communities
- NA Motorsports Track Directory is slowly migrating its track maps to OpenStreetMap. Example: Palmer Motorsports Park.
- Piaware offers Mapnik as the base layer.