Overpass API/Public transport examples
On this page you can choose the network, the line and the operator.
In order to get a specific rendering you can add the style:
- wuppertal, simple style with German abbreviations (default)
- padua, simple style with German abbreviations
- paris, style displaying also connections, with French abbreviations
- any style you provide.
Other options are summarily documented online on this webform, or better detailed with examples in the documentation of thetemplate usable on this wiki.
- Grenoble ("TAG" network): bus lines , , , ,
- Île-de-France ("RER" network): RER lines (TODO: need review!), (part), , ,
- Caen ("fr_twisto" network): bus lines , ,
- Paris ("RATP" network):
- subway lines , (compare without the "paris" style: , with "Place" displayed instead of "Pl." abbreviation)
- tramway line
- Rennes ("FR:STAR" network: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/kDG):
- subway lines ,
- bus lines , , , , , , , , , ,
- VRR: ,
- Bus Éireann:
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation (Asakusa / "都営地下鉄" network) line
- London Underground:
- (Mill Hill East missing)
- (Heathrow loop not shown as loop)
- ref 12, Network empty -> part of Paris, part of Berlin :-(