Overpass API/Public transport examples
On this page you can choose the network, the line and the operator.
In order to get a specific rendering you can add the style:
- wuppertal, simple style with German abbreviations (default)
- padua, simple style with German abbreviations
- paris, style displaying also connections, with French abbreviations
- any style you provide.
Other options are summarily documented online on this webform, or better detailed with examples in the documentation of thetemplate usable on this wiki.
The linear maps system cannot recognise lines with an ampersand in ref=*. This issue affects the Hammersmith/Waterloo & City lines on the London Underground, where trying to do so will return the “No relation found” error.
- Grenoble ("TAG" network): bus lines , , , ,
- Île-de-France ("RER" network): RER lines (TODO: need review!), (part), , ,
- Caen ("fr_twisto" network): bus lines , ,
- Paris ("RATP" network):
- subway lines , (compare without the "paris" style: , with "Place" displayed instead of "Pl." abbreviation)
- tramway line
- Rennes ("FR:STAR" network: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/kDG):
- subway lines ,
- bus lines , , , , , , , , , ,
- VRR: ,
- Bus Éireann:
- Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation (Asakusa / "都営地下鉄" network) line
- London Underground:
- (Mill Hill East missing)
- (Heathrow loop not shown as loop)
- ref 12, Network empty -> part of Paris, part of Berlin :-(