They are using OpenStreetMap
This page attempts to list all websites and services that use OpenStreetMap. To prevent this page from getting too large, only list one representative site per notable company or web portal.
For information on how OpenStreetMap is used for research purposes, see this main wiki article
For games that use OSM, see this article.
- Buenos Aires interactive map, using data from OSM for Greater Buenos Aires.
- UrbaSig, geographical information of Buenos Aires province with lots of layers, using OSM data as background.
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics uses OSM to display suburbs and localities https://www.abs.gov.au/
- https://www.berlin.de/stadtplan/ Official Berlin city map is based off of OSM.
- Nomis Official Labour Market Statistics from the UK's Office for National Statistics. Slippy map with layer showing electoral or parish boundaries, or built-up areas. Example.
- The Met Office (the UK's national weather service). Their forecast maps use tiles from OpenMapTiles, which are based upon OSM data.
- https://terkep.torokbalint.hu/ various maps managed by the Hungarian town Törökbálint
- http://tajertektar.hu/ catalog of local/country level heritage values
- https://www.ksh.hu/apps/hntr.main Hungarian Central Statistical Office
- https://www.utdij.hu/e-matrica/terkepek/ official site of toll road collection in Hungary
- http://szelessav.e-epites.hu/ broadband Internet access penetration
United States of America
- NGA Sample OSM Map
- FCC National Broadband Map of the US
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) contact us page has a map of the offices
- Cobb Commute, Cobb County, Georgia's road status and traffic speed information service, as well as inclement weather road conditions when that tab is activated by the county DOT. Available with both a desktop and mobile version.
- Virginia 511 Web road and traffic status
- Vets.gov Facility Locator
- Georgia 511 website road and traffic status
- Baltimore 311 Service Request web application uses OSM map via Leaflet
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF), https://www.nfwf.org/where-we-work, displays restoration and conservation projects
- Adventure Cycling Association, https://www.adventurecycling.org/routes-and-maps/us-bicycle-route-system/usbrs-interactive-map/, displays the U.S. Bicycle Route System
- https://mapas.museosabiertos.org/museos/caba, Museums in Buenos Aires
- http://u.osmfr.org/m/254749/, Museums in Argentina
- http://u.osmfr.org/m/322229/, Obra del Arq. Francisco Salamone
- Apple, after (inclusion in iPhoto in 2012), it is now also used in the standard Maps app and generally where native maps are used. Apple data contribution repository on GitHub Is also used on the map shown when using the find my Mac or find my iPhone website.
- Microsoft Bing Maps (higher zoom levels mention "(c) 2020 HERE, (c) 2020 OpenStreetMap", but it is not clear what data comes from OSM)
- Facebook seems to attribute OpenStreetMap along with HERE and Mapbox, so it is not clear which parts are coming from which source 
- Foursquare 
- Snapchat - Snap Map uses OpenStreetMap - but it is lacking proper attribution
Photo and video services
- Flickr uses OSM maps for some parts of the world, eg Beijing and Baghdad.
- The German Regional public transport association Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund offers OSM-based maps as an alternative in the maps of route/connection search.
- https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/ Public Transport Victoria - uses Mapbox for their Journey Planner
- The German public transport association HVV uses OSM to show routes on their website, in their app and for printed maps on stop and stations.
- eScoot app / https://escoot.bike (Bebop SAS https://bebop.cab) - Shows all available electric scooters on the map
- SBB, the national railway company of Switzerland, uses OSM for a multitude of things. For example, transit directions can be shown on a OSM-based map. Some train stations also have large, interactive touch screens that can show the same OSM-based map.
- TPC, another public transit operator in Switzerland, uses OSM maps through Mapbox on their website. Their mobile app also uses OSM extensively, however it appears to be lacking proper attribution as of August 2022.
- Trimet the transit agency of Portland, Oregon.
- Rejseplanen, the Danish national Journey Planner 
- http://futar.bkk.hu/ Budapest
- Transit uses OSM as its data source for biking and walking directions in its trip planner. Google Maps and Apple Maps are, however, used as a base display map on Android and iOS devices respectively.
- OpenStreetMap data is used in Västtrafik's maps on their website. Their app still uses Google Maps (Västra Götaland, Sweden)
- Public transport monitoring services of the following places:
- OSRM-powered route planner: https://www.DriveBestWay.com
- Uber - Main map for locating drivers and setting points
Activity tracking software
- https://nestoria.co.uk/ Osmarender/Making the nestoria tiles 
- Craigslist - when specifying the rough location of items for sale, or searching by location
- https://www.tripadvisor.com/ in their mobile apps for iOS and Android and on their website (wasn't attributed prior to 2018)
- Tourespaña - Spanish Tourism National Organization
- Mapillary - For showing street-level photos on a map.
- https://refill-deutschland.de/en/map/ drinking_water=yes, but inside offices or shops
- https://visitsights.com/ Individual sights and sightseeing tours
- m.ox, the mobile version of the Oxford University website. Example: Oxford Union.
- Wikipedia uses OSM through Wikimedia Maps for showing objects on a map.
- Weather.com - Displays the location - example
- WeatherUnderground (Wunderground)
- WRAL Weather
- http://www.foldrenges.hu/ seismological monitoring stations and quake charting
- https://www.accuweather.com/ radar view (USA Today's weather page)
Service / Business
- Nike Grid Run
- JoinJack - Echtzeitportal für Kultur, Events und Verkehr
- Ihr Kaufpark, supermarkets in Germany
- JournalMap is a scientific journal search service to find articles based on the location where the research was conducted.
- Down Detector
- Samsung's Find My Mobile service allows the user to switch from HERE maps (the default) to OpenStreetMap.
- Small Pet Select - Upon completion of checkout, shows a map of the ship-to address - OSM map hosted by Mapbox
- Heirloom Market BBQ - Location map for the restaurant uses OSM map hosted by Mapbox
- WebMD's physician locator service uses OSM to show a map when getting directions to a doctor ("Internet Brands" is credited for OSM data)
- OpenEventMap Create and share private and public events.
- Speedtest by Ookla uses OSM to show cell reception on a map.
- https://gpx.studio/ (Online GPX editor)
- Россия, Томская область http://map.investintomsk.com/client
- sourcemap.com - supply chain transparency
- aprs.fi APRS (Automatic Packet Reporting System)
- localwiki allows users to make wikis for their communities
- NA Motorsports Track Directory is slowly migrating its track maps to OpenStreetMap. Example: Palmer Motorsports Park.
- Piaware offers Mapnik as the base layer.
- Starlink ISP https://www.starlink.com/map
- Films and TV series
- List of OSM-based services
- Lacking proper attribution
- OpenStreetMap in the media
- WikiProject Hungary/OSM felhasználások
- http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=22690 - "They are using OpenStreetMap" topic at Russian forum, обработал до 5 страницы