Jump to navigation Jump to search
|amenity = waste_transfer_station|
|A location that accepts, consolidates and transfers waste in bulk, usually from government or commercial collections.|
|Group: Waste Processing|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A waste transfer station is a location that accepts, consolidates and transfers waste in bulk, usually from government or commercial collections.
To indicate what materials are processed, see Tag:amenity=recycling#Materials.
- amenity=waste_basket - A single small container for depositing garbage that is easily accessible for pedestrians.
- amenity=waste_disposal - A medium size disposal bin, typically for bagged up household or industrial waste. May be in the street, but not primarily for use by passing pedestrians.
- amenity=recycling + recycling_type=container: A container that accepts waste for recycling.
- amenity=recycling + recycling_type=centre: A centre/facility that accepts waste for recycling.
- landuse=landfill: A site for the disposal of waste materials by burial.
- Waste Processing - Page describing all tags related to waste management.