From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|landuse = landfill|
|A site for the disposal of waste materials by burial.|
|Group: Waste Processing|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Asite (also known as a tip, dump, rubbish dump or dumping ground and historically as a midden) is a site for the disposal of waste materials by burial.
How to map?
- Nuclear dump or cache
|Domestic waste landfill|
|Deposition of hot slag|
- amenity=waste_basket - A single small container for depositing garbage that is easily accessible for pedestrians.
- amenity=waste_disposal - A medium size disposal bin, typically for bagged up household or industrial waste. May be in the street, but not primarily for use by passing pedestrians.
- amenity=recycling + recycling_type=container: A container that accepts waste for recycling.
- amenity=recycling + recycling_type=centre: A centre/facility that accepts waste for recycling.
- amenity=waste_transfer_station: A location that accepts, consolidates and transfers waste in bulk, usually from government or commercial collections.
- Waste Processing - Page describing all tags related to waste management.