|landuse = basin|
|An area of land artificially graded to hold water.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
An area of land artificially graded to hold water. Note that this definition includes also structures typically without water. Usually these features are made for man made water courses e.g. storm water, water treatment.
Applies to nodes and areas.
Tags used in combination
- name=<name of the basin>
- basin=* refines the type of the basin:
- natural=water If it typically contains water.
- intermittent=yes If the presence of water is intermittent.
- seasonal=* If the presence of water is seasonal.
- natural=water + water=reservoir where the water holding is formed by a dam and natural valley or depression.
- landuse=pond (deprecated)
Possible Tagging Mistakes