|Indicates that waterway or water body is intermittent|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The intermittent=* key is used to indicate that a body of water does not permanently contain water but dries up some times - either regularly depending on seasons or based on other conditions.
intermittent=yes is used
- to indicate that a waterway=* (river, stream, etc.) does not have a permanent flow
- to indicate that a that a water=* body is not permanently filled with water
If this tag does not appear on a water-based object, the assumed default is intermittent=no.
How to map
- waterway=river + intermittent=yes
- waterway=stream + intermittent=yes
- waterway=ditch + intermittent=yes
- waterway=drain + intermittent=yes
- waterway=canal + intermittent=yes
- Water areas