|man_made = surveillance|
|A surveillance camera or other type of surveillance equipment.|
|Group: Man made|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A surveillance camera or other types of surveillance equipment. These may be publicly or privately operated, and may be monitoring a public or private space.
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- operator=* - Use this to describe which organization is operating the cameras. Note that the organisation of interest would be the organisation to whom the images belong (specific government, specific enterprise, etc.) For example, operator=Ajuntament de Palma or operator=My Enterprise
- name=* - for cameras which have a name
- ref=* - for cameras which have a reference number (example XXX-000)
- surveillance=indoor/outdoor/public - Type of surveillance. See surveillance=* and the proposal: Proposed features/Key:Surveillance.
- surveillance:type=camera/guard/ALPR - What is watching
- surveillance:zone=town/parking/traffic/shop/bank/building - Zone of the surveillance.
- Many more detailed tags described at Proposed features/Extended tags for Key:Surveillance
In countries where the public must be notified of surveillance cameras, the following tags could be used on the node:
Surveillance is rendered on:
- http://www.leretourdelautruche.com/map/cctv/ (Coverage limited to France)
- http://mapakamer.cz/mapakamer/ (apparently only at zoom 12 and up, just an icon, no permalink)
- https://kamba4.crux.uberspace.de (with info pop ups, even with a live image if URL provided in the data)
- http://cctv.masspirates.org/ (emphasizing Massachusetts and the Northeastern US)