maybe add some information like
service:repair=* or service=* with values tyres, electrical, engine... some shop only do tyres repair -Yod4z 14:53, 25 October 2012 (BST)
Overlap with shop=car
These things would be less likely to happen, and less problematic if tag documentation pages like this were not left completely empty for so long.
-- Harry Wood 20:14, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
Add the value vehicle_type=*
To add a vehicle_type. This should stick to the list to be seen in "access". i.e. vehicle_type=hgv or vehicle_type=motorhome. This is needed for repair shops, which only repair trucks for example. --MeastroGlanz (talk) 11:25, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- This is a very good question. How to mark specialized workshops?
- a) repair shops for cars, e.g. Renault, Volkswagen, etc.:
- b) repair shops for lorries eg: Iveco, Man, Volvo
- c) repair shops for agricultural vehicles and machines.
- d) repair shops for cars & lorries...
"Some mechanics may also sell gasoline, although they have fewer pumps than amenity=fuel. " - shouldn't this be changed to encourage users to map the amenity=fuel separately to the shop? GinaroZ (talk) 23:31, 18 January 2018 (UTC)